Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 5

I once was the girl who sat at the front of the class, with a giant pencil case and a perfect pony tail.I once was the girl who put her hand up for every question, even the ones she didn't know. Only to be laughed at and unaccepted by everyone but the teacher!
But I changed when I went to secondary, not on purpose but absent Mindly. I became one of the girls who always had a gang of Friends with her and when the teacher said get in to partners I was never left alone.
Suddenly that status I had immediately told everybody that I was dumb. Is there seriously two sides? Dumb and smart? Why has the human race come to this?
Well I don't like that rule and I'm trying to be both sides. I'm not on one side of the line, I'm on the line! :D Make a change. x

I stared at the body, we were out in the forests nobody saw anything. Nobody but Beth. "Well if we are going to leave it here we have to go now." I said shaking all over. "yeah." Beth said. She squeezed my hand tightly and a strange humming noise filled my ears loudly. The only thing I could see was a black fuzz. "Beth do we have to travel this way it hurts my ears!" I yelled. But she ignored me. We were suddenly in her apartment, it was amazing how quick she worked her magic although she needed to sort out the quality of it because my ears were stinging loads! Beth was a witch, a good witch, a witch I fell in love with. The body was owned by Bernie, Bernie was Beth's Friend but that freindship broke. Beth said he found out she was a witch and he threatend and blackmailed her. Apparently he did all sorts of cruel things to her, so on the day she told me, I was so angry that I organized a trick. But the trick was on me because I ended up murdering the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment