Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 10

Who are you to say I should'nt drink yet?
Who are you to tell me to keep my pride?
Who are you to ask me to trust what you say?
Who are you to have a opinion on my life?

You are the person saving me. Your saving me from being like you, you know what it's like once the rong choice is made.

Beth was right. All witches were ment to kill and she strived to be different, but sometimes temptations held her down.It wasn't Beths fault it was natures fault. "I'll give you another chance, I know it's hard for you. I guess Bernies dead so it's best to erase him, your right Beth Im sorry."I looked down at my shoes but could feel Beths mood lighten up a mile away. Her eyes shon at me and she gave me a crumpled smile. "Thats why I picked you Jack, you understand me." I smiled at her but was'nt quite sure if that was a good thing or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment