Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 9

A seed is planted in hope of a new relation ship to grow

You find one another, the growth has started

As you stay together your relationship begins to bloom

Your love is so strong now you relationship has truly blossomed

Now spread the pollen across the world, spread the love.

I started to panic on how I would escape."If you leave me Jack everyone will know you killed Bernie!" She shouted, "OK I've been a bit weird recently, I'll stop please Jack."She was bursting into tears now."I love you." she whispered. "But if you love me Beth why did you press my finger on the trigger?" I asked confused. She stood shaking, "Sometimes I do weird stuff like that it's just who I am." She squinted at me through her tears. Her pink cheeks turning pale, "Its who you are to kill people?" I asked and walked strait past her. She fell to the ground "That's what witches do!" She yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment