Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 6

Hmmm....If you built the world would you leave so many mysteries unravelled? Or would you leave all the answers in the air? It's amazing that out of all the universe we got the perfect world to live on. I don't think we always realise how special that is. ^^
~


This is what happened, me and Beth invited him to dinner pretending to not know what had been going on between him and Beth. Once he arrived I slammed the door shut. "LEAVE BETH ALONE!" I yelled at him loudly bringing my fist towards him. He laughed at me, "he" laughed at me. I punched him, blood left his nose like Lava comes out of a volcano. I glared at him, "try laugh now!" He pushed past me and ran into the bath room. "Ha! Your gonna have to face up to me sometime you just trapped yourself in my house!" I shouted at the door. Beth grinned with a little sparkle in her eye, "Theres a window in the bathroom!" She said delighted. "Shit!" I said not realising at the time how happy she seemed ,he had escaped. It was as if she knew what was coming, she knew what i would do. A loud thud came from outside, I opend the window pointing my gun at him. "Don't move!" I said, my voice shaking. "Listen, I'd always known she was a witch, but a week ago I saw her-" He paused looking behind me. "she's evil!" He shouted almost in tears. i still was pointing my gun and was about to remove my finger from the trigger when, BANG! Beth had pressed my finger down."Oops." She said flatly. "Silly you."

No comments:

Post a Comment