Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 4

I made a story ages ago, that I was very proud of and I started typing it up. I only typed up two paragraphs when I got bored and went away. "Hurry up you haven't got all the time in the world." Mum said. Well you know what, I do. I have my whole life, I don't have to rush anything I'll take my time and make good memories. It will be long till time runs out. :D

She stopped her drifty mood and stood ridged. "Leave it there, you don't need to bury it." I looked at her "It?" I questioned disgusted with her behaviour. She gave me a innocent look and massaged my back. "Nobody will ever know it was you Jack, not with me around, you know how I am. Anyway we don't like him he hit me and abused me. You just protected me because you love me." She said with her gorgeous smile. "Are you sure they won't know it was me?" I said dreading the day the police would come round and question me. "Oh, they won't Jack. They won't." A fierce look plastered it's self on her thin, pale face. "It will all be over soon." She smiled graciously and took my hand in hers. "I promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment