Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 8

The problem with evil is that people die from it. Families are spilt up from it. Lives are scarred from it and a innocent will witness it. Everything is ruined when evil is there. But I suppose that's life, I guess that's suppose to happen. Or is it?
Make sure your not a part of it.


I could hear her starting up the kettle I stumbled for the door. I fumbled with the lock trying to open it. "Damn!" I said as I realised Beth was one step ahead of me. The door was locked by powers I could not break, Beth's powers. I walked to the bathroom door and was about to open it when I realised, I was following Bernie's footsteps. The steps which had lead him to death. I turned around hesitating and froze when I saw Beth watching me from the kitchen. "Just forget about the hole thing, Bernie's been erased. Nobody remembers him except you and me." She smiled as if she did a favour. "You did what!?" I said shocked she had been so cruel. "Yes and it's for your own good! He's killed and you're blamed for it. Or he's killed and nobody will ever know he was even there." She said in a sassy way. I stood frozen in fright a smile some how plastered itself on my face. "Your so wise hunny." I blurted out, sucking up to her so she wouldn't suspect any minute now I'd jump for the window. Any minute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment