Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 7

Be your own perfect person, not somebody Else's.


Me and Beth were sitting at the table eating beans on toast. We sat silently, awkwardly I'd never ever thought a moment with Beth could be awkward. Not once! But as I thought back to before I killed Bernie I realised, I didn't know Beth at all."I-I I JUST, I can't do this anymore." I struggled to speak up."What can't you do?" She looked at me while arching one eyebrow carefully. "I can't be with you." I said quietly, like when a little boy is being told of by a teacher. "Why exactly? It's Bernie isn't it you believe him don't you? No you think it's my fault that Bernie's dead!" She gasped turning green. "How dare you!" She yelled. She pointed her finger at me whispering weird words. A chant. Her eyes were half closed and suddenly a piercing pain filled my head. My body went completely numb I tried to stand up. I was paralyzed, I tried to tell her she was a freak, a idiot. But my lips couldn't move. "I think your just stressed out after murdering a man! But don't worry nobody will ever know, now go get in to bed I'll make you some tea." Her eyes opened she stood up and walked in to the kitchen. I could move again now but I wish she just left me like that, because now I was about to do the stupidest thing. Never walk out on a witch!

No comments:

Post a Comment